Saturday, January 14, 2017

Blow Out the Candles: Make a Wish!



Yesterday was my birthday! Hey ho. Another Year older, another year newer.

God is so good. I said a prayer that I wouldn't have to work on my birthday, and you know what? I didn't have to work! The counts at the Daycare were down and they didn't need me. WOOT WOOT! You know what that means? It means I spent my morning listening to music, writing and generally enjoying myself. I also watched the Concert Edition of A Tale of Two Cities, because why the heck not? It's my freaking Birthday!

I don't know what anime this is from, but it was funny.

I had a lovely chicken meal for dinner, and my whole family came up over afterward with presents and a cake. I got lots of lovely tea, a sweater, a necklace, and a handy-dandy box to keep my things in so they aren't always scattered everywhere. I even got The Magnificent Seven! I almost watched that as my birthday movie but since there were people over that wouldn't have liked it so much, I watched The Giver instead. My three little sisters stayed the night, and I was up late just having fun.

All in all it was a good birthday, the best one I've had in a while.

Here is hoping that Nineteen will be a  new, fabulous year, better than the last have been. Here's hoping for lots of good memories, good days, good friends, and exciting new challenges and dreams. Here's hoping I'm a better blogger too! Here's Hoping!!!

TO MY NEW YEAR!



*Swings around cape and leaps off stage*



Bella

4 comments:

  1. Happy 19th!
    Sounds like a good birthday, and I wish you a very fruitful year.

    That little anime gif is hilarious- that's how I like to eat my cake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How wonderful that you didn't have to work! (Ooh, I need to watch A Tale of Two Cities again myself.) Also, I like the way you redesigned your blog--it looks great!

    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice birthday. Wishing you a year of blessings and happiness.
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things