Friday, June 10, 2016

Dreaming is in my nature.


I randomly decided to change my blog layout again. This probably won't last, and I'll probably do some more tweaking, but I love wishing flowers so I thought, what the heck?

I felt creative. I needed to move something around. My blog didn't seem to be quite me.

Why this particular layout, you might ask?

Well, For the past few weeks I have been itching to do something different. Not just wanting, but needing. I realized that those of us living today have been dealt a pretty poor hand. The world is in bad shape, but I think if we can all be strong for just a little while, things might be okay. Maybe they won't ever be perfect. I hardly expect them to be. But we can make moments that will at least be happy ones, ones to hang on to. This blog was started so that I could have a happy place to explore my dreams, and that is what I want to get back to.



For me the idea of a weed that is also a wish is a giant source of comfort, like a lost cause that can be turned into a great gain, or a failure that can be turned into success. I especially love that the Wishing Flower doesn't really have a name. It's just that flower you make a wish on. It's a type of dandelion, but does it have it's own name? No. It's that flower you make a wish on, and that's about as specific as you can get. I love the Wishing Flower. I think it looks like magic on a stem.

There is a famous saying; Always follow your dreams.

I decided to put an emphasis on the fact that dreams is actually plural, which means you don't have to have just one dream.

This is amazing news, since I am the queen of Too Many Dreams to Accomplish.

I decided to do a tag, one I created. I'm not going to tag anyone else. If you want to you can do this, but you don't have to. It's mostly for me.




Rules:

Answer the Questions.
List some of your dreams.
Mention three things that inspire you.
List ways that other people might be encouraged.
Post one song that helps you feel happy.

Questions:

What is one thing you wish could be different in your life or situation right now?

I am actually pretty happy right now.  know it's crazy, but I am, in fact, pretty okay.

What is one thing you wish you could change?

Uhm... I wish I could be closer to all my friends and family, like, maybe a coffee shop away.

Is there anything that you've always wanted to do but haven't because you're too scared?

Yes. I want to do storytelling, but it freaks me out. I have this accent and it make me R's sound funny. In fact, my whole voice has a strange sort of tint to it. So I'm sort of scared to talk like that in public.

What is one thing you wish you could experience?

A Broadway Show live.  Also, a Mass for the soldiers in WW2.

Is there anything you want to experiment with right now? (Style, looks, living arrangement, goals, etc.)

Yes! I have been thinking about getting my hair cut. *Cue wailing and aggressive fears.* I want to see if there is other things I can do with my whole look in general, because I feel like I need a change. You know?

What is one thing you can see yourself going after long-term?

Story time for little kids. Complete with costumes and funny voices.

List of Dreams:

Dream One: Do some stage acting. Even if it's just as a hobby. I want to act. It makes me happy. I would like to pursue musical theatre as my main outlet, but Shakespear and other stuff is also a yes.

Dream Two: Write multiple books with friendship stories. Emphasis on friendship. This I feel is an obligation as well as a dream, because the world is turning it's back on platonic love, and platonic love is the best.

Dream Three: Learn to write short stories for kids so I can have story times with little' ones.  Like, I want a "Bella's Story Time" complete with fun costumes and stuff. And I want to read all the stories I grew up on as a kid, because those stories shouldn't DIE OUT. This dream also links with the Story Teller Dream.

Dream Four: Be a Storyteller. No books. No script. Just tell a story, like a bard. This is a dying art and it needs to be saved. I don't know if I'm gifted enough, but if I am I'd like to help save it.

Dream Five: Learn to freaking dance.

Dream Six:  Go to Italy, especially Rome, and visit all the old chapels and Historical Catholic landmarks.

Dream Seven: Go to Germany and try their chocolate.

Dream Eight: To maybe have some sort of "Daycare" of something, where kids who can't go home after school can hang out and have fun.

Three things that inspire me.

First:  Olan Roger. I know this seems funny, but Olan Rogers has been a huge inspiration to me lately. He is an incredibly gifted man with a ton of potential, and he is making his dreams come true. He gives me hope that, as dorky as I am, I can accomplish some of mine too.

Second: My friends and family, who have always been very encouraging when it comes to what I want.

Third: Music. Music inspires me more than anything else.  It can help me get almost anything done.




To anyone out there, I'd like to say a few words of encouragement. I know how freaking hard it is to live in this world. Trust me, I'm am learning more and more every day that to live in this world is a heavy burden. You have to fight for everything. Nothing is easy, and there are going to be a lot of barriers in your way. What I would like from all of you dreamers out there is to hold onto your dreams WITH BOTH HANDS, and never, never let go. It is easy to give up on dreams in our society. The whole world demands that you be yourself, and "Let your inner star shine!" but when you try to obey, you find there are lots of, "But not like that," and, "No, you have to do this another way," and, "Change your beliefs, you stubborn person!" It isn't easy to be yourself in our world. That is why it is so important to be strong and be yourself in spades.

Read books that make you feel brave. Listen to songs/music that make you feel better about life in genereal. (I strongly recommend Il Vollo, and the Script.) Read about people that inspire you. Watch movies and shows that will encourage you to be the best version of yourself. Make a list of "Things to do," and just go after them. Remember that you don't have to be a huge success. You don't have to be center stage. You don't have to be the next big thing. What you do can be on the side, even a hobby, but at least you are doing it. Just do what makes you happy, and don't care how much money you make or how successful you are. Just be happy. No matter what happens in life, do what makes you happy and let the chips fall where they may. There is so little we have control of in this world. The fact that we can control our outlook, we can control what we do and how we do it, is a very comforting thing. We can help ourselves in little ways, whether with writing, art, music, careers, or new homes.

Remember that with God's help, all things are possible.

I will leave you with a song that seems to echo this subject well.
Some call dreamers mad. Others say dreamers are useless, that they imagine their life away. I believe that dreamers, real dreamers, Dreamers that believe with their whole heart and soul, are something rare and special, something to be protected. True Dreamers are magicians. Dreamers are people mad enough to try. Dreamers are optimists. Dreamers hold on to hope. Dreamers never give up.

I am a dreamer. Are there any who will dream with me?

Peace out y'all!


*swings around cape and leaps off stage*



Bella

8 comments:

  1. Loved this! I'm going to answer the questions too! But uni exams must be done first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. 8-) I look forward to your answers!

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I don't normally comment. I have been reading your blog for a little while now (huge Marvel fan girl here). :) I just wanted to say that I found this post very inspiring. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog! Marvel is my favorite fandom to be honest. I really, really love marvel. Thank you for commenting. 8-)

      Delete
  3. Awww...Bellie-bud! This was lovely!
    I just really enjoyed this post and felt a bit emotional after reading it! (The whole 'dreams' and 'beauty'
    thing has been on my mind a lot lately too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whohooooooa Amy! Welcome back to the land of the living! 8-D I miss you.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things