Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Civil War Blog Catastro-party Day Seven

I got this in just under the wire didn't I?



DAY SEVEN: Review the movie! 

So, the last two days of my Blog Party crashed and burned.

I feel so sad! I had a fan video for Iron Man that I was going to post on Day Six but that didn't quite go as planned. I seriously hated how the video was turning out so I decided not to post it.

Then I tried to write a review. And I had a long, in depth post written out which was very detailed.

Like, it had character analysis and everything!

Then, unfortunately, I confused delete with publish and well....

No more review.

I decided this was actually an okay thing. Instead of doing a giant, serious review I think I'm just going to lay out all my favorite scenes, everything I loved, and what made me the most emotional.

For Instance...

Le Tony being a freaking broken mess and needing a hug, and maybe a health check-up. Yes? Tony?


My left arm's gone numb, is that normal?"

That scene with Bucky and the Helicopter and Steve.





Bros!

THAT SCENE WITH SAM AND BUCKY IN THE CAR.


Whatever you say about Civil War, that scene was gold.

Steve being a sad potato.

Bucky trying so hard to be good, and basically being one of the saddest character in the MCU.

Steve Rodgers being the most protective best friend on earth.

THE PARALLELS WERE SO STRONG.






Yas Steve! Protect Bucky!!




Tony trying to keep everyone safe.

Tony wanting his makeshift family to stay together.

Tony being a sad potato.

THE PART WITH TONY WHEN HE TRIES TO MAKE STEVE STAND DOWN AND COME WITH THEM, BECAUSE IT WAS THEM. AND HE SAID "COME ON..." AND LOOKED ALL SAD, LIKE GUYS HE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT.




 Daaaaang Steve. I love it when you throw yourself in front of Bucky like a big brother bear!!!

Bucky and Steve FTW!


BUCKY DID YOU JUST FREAKING USE THE STAIR RAILINGS AS A ROPE SWING TO THE FLOOR???

Bucky is so cool. 8-D

When Bucky bought plums.

That scene was so precious. There was something very sweet about Bucky buying plums and talking in Romanian and just existing in general.



And he is all "Thank you," and smiling and stuff.

Pluuuuuuuuums!!!  (On a side note, I loved this scene, but Bucky Fans have to stop analyzing everything to death. It was cute. He bought plums. He was hungry. We don't need to get all weird and in-depth.)

Sam and Bucky being actual bros.




Steve and Bucky being actual bros.





When Tony showed up at the end, and he and Steve tried to be bros again.



Bros, bros, BROS!!!!!

Spidey being a total fanboy.

"I'm Spiderman."

Just Spidey's scenes in general. I'd actually watch a new Spidey movie because Tom Holland did such a good job with that character. He was sweet like Tobey Maguire, but he was also super smart and geeky and actually little. He was so great!

When Tony went to help Steve even though they disagreed, because Steve was his friend.


"Cap is definitely off the reservation, but he's about to need as much help as he can get."


When Steve kissed Sharon, and Sam and Bucky were the approving brothers.



I totally called it. I called it. I shipped Steve and Sharon since 'Captain.' 'Neighbor.' So, yay me!

When Ant-Man was recruited for Team Cap.

Ant-Man being a total fanboy.

"If I tear myself in half, don't come back for me." - "He's going to tear himself in half?"

"You have a metal arm? Dude, that's awesome!"


Spidey 8-)


Natasha helping Steve even though she's Team Iron Man.

Peggy's funeral. That thing hurt bad.

"We could really use a Hulk about now. Any chance?" - And Natasha being all sad and like, "No. Do you really think he'd be on our side?"

Bucky Barnes in red. Yaaaaaas.






THE WHOLE SCENE IN THE AT THE END WITH HOWARD. NOOOOOOOO. TONY.





I knew it was coming the second I saw "December 1991" at the beginning of the movie. But still! HOWARD!  (Why didn't they use Dominic Cooper??? I don't like the old guy!)

When Tony and Sam both dove for Rhodey but he crashed anyway.  *Ooooooouch.*

When Bucky tried to punch his way out of the horrible glass cage because Trigger. Words.

When Zemo triggered Bucky.

Rhodey being paralyzed and Tony helping him limp around. Such bros. <3

Also, Stan Lee's Cameo.



I really loved that Rhodey got Tony to laugh when Tony was obviously so upset.

That whole freaking last battle where Tony and Steve practically killed each other!!!!  (This was especially horrible because Tony and Steve were ready to call a truce, and actually working together, but then Zemo showed Howard and Maria's death, and things got seriously out of hand.)


#Stopfighting


"He killed my Mom."

"Do you even remember them?" "I remember all of them."

"He's my friend." - "So was I."

That letter at the end where Steve apologizes.

When Steve goes to break #TeamCap out of prison, and Tony turns a blind eye. (Cause deep down they were still bros. Broken Bros that need healing, but bros all the same.)

When Bucky chose to go back into Cryo!!!! (WE NEED TO FIX BUCKY GUYS.)



Bucky is such a sad potato.

This was such a good freaking movie!!!!

My advice to all of you?? 

GO SEE IT! Even if you already have, just go see it again! It's even better the second time!!! The conflict is intense, the sides are very evenly balanced and justified, the scenes are tight and clear, the plot is excellent, and the characters are amazing! It is a serious movie, but it is balanced with comedy and lighter scenes, and it is just really fantastic.

Go watch it! GO NOW. GO NOW AND LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee.

This is the end. This was tons of fun, and I hope the rest of you had as much of a blast as I did. Thank you to everyone who took part in my blog party! And I'm sorry I was so late finishing.  




*Swings around cape and leaps off stage*



Bella

2 comments:

  1. HUSH LET ME ANALYZE THE PLUMS TO DEATH ALREADY. Hehe I realized that I have become a Rabid Bucky Fan and I'm not even sure how that happened. Apologies. This was a really good post, it made me giggle. THIS WAS SUCH A FREAKING GOOD MOVIE. BUCKY IS A SAD POTATO. MR. STANK. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rabid Bucky Fans alarm me a bit... lol. But I actually like your blog. And all your posts.

      Bucky made me SO SAD! And So did Steve, and Tony, and .... Everyone!!!!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things