Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"I hold it up and show my buddies, like we ain't scared and our boots ain't muddy."






Today was Veterans Day.

I was very busy, but I knew I had to take a little time and dedicate a post to our brave soldiers who spend every day fighting to keep our country safe.

God Bless our troops.

I am fiercely protective of soldiers. It makes me mad when people talk about how awful war is, and they are disrespectful to soldiers because they 'kill' people. Our country is safe because of soldiers. Our country is still free because we have soldiers. We owe them everything we have. No matter what you say about America, even if our country has made mistakes, (and trust me, it has.) you can't discredit the soldier for laying down his life so we can sleep in peace at night. Our troops deserve respect and gratitude, not judgement and scorn. When people are rude to soldiers and go on and on about how we should have peace and not fight, I'm always like, " They're protecting the peace! And they're keeping you free! So shut up."

To all the men and women who have served are country and are still serving it today. Thank you. Thank you for all you doing and for keeping us safe and free.



God Bless our troops!



*swings around cape and leaps off stage*





Bella

2 comments:

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things