Thursday, July 16, 2015

R is for Rain.

BOMB-DIGGITY-BOMB

Is it already the middle of July? O.o How is this a thing?? I am just like.....

screeeeeeeam

It's been a really, really wet summer so far. We've had rain practically every night since the end of June, maybe even before that. And it's not warm rain. We get this nice autumn breeze that blows in and big sloppy rain drops and it's COLD. Fuzzy socks cold! You shouldn't need fuzzy socks in July. You shouldn't need blankets in July either, but you know how that goes. God has been very good to us with the rain, because we sorely need it, I'm just a little irritated with all the cold we've been getting. I don't like cold. But hey, we're nuts so we even SWAM in the rain.

Oh, I mean, not like in the puddles or anything, in the beach. we're not quite that crazy.

Last week however, there was this one rainstorm. It was huge. I have never actually witness sheets of rain until this rainstorm. We were driving around town a bit and we had to do this clever car-trade-off with a sister, and in the time we got out of one car and into the other, Treskie and I were soaked to the skin. Which was so fun! That wasn't even the best part though! We had hail, giant hail, the size of those big marbles you can get. It was incredible. I thought they were going to break the windshield. But we said a prayer and Our Lady was very good. We weren't killed.

After said rain pounded our town we had this massive puddle outside our lawn. I was feeling especially wild that evening - (It had been a long day.) and I decided I need to run throw the puddle multiple times, as hard as I could. So I got out my MP3 player, put in my earphones, turned up Fight Song and did just that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PUDDLES!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


Then yesterday it as finally warm and sunny. I felt this needed a celebration, so Annie and I teamed up and made a few dozen cookies to devour. Annie is a good pal that way. I love her.

le me and the horrid double chin.


Le me cannot take selfies.


le Annie, 


BECAUSE SUGAR


This selfie should be burned. 


HA! le fabulous dough.


Le me is  very proud of said dough. 


Le me looks almost normal! AND COOKIES!


RANDOM FESTIVE SELFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le me approves. Le me shall probably frame. 


All in all it was a good day. As a bonus, I got a trip to the beach with my big sisters. Big sisters are deh best. that's all I'm saying.


Oh and hey, remember that musical I told you all about??? Yeah! me too! It is a work in progress and I even wrote a few songs. SONGS! *throws confetti.* I will share my plot the next time I pop in, since I think it deserves a post of it's own, but I will tell you a little something to help with the curiosity. READY???

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!

It's a WWII musical.

Captain America approves

Alrighty, that's all for now. Y'all have a great weekend and eat lots of good food, and remember that life can still be good even if the world isn't. This is your fight song! PLAY IT LOUD!

Peace out y'all!

*swings around cape and leaps off stage.*



Bella

7 comments:

  1. HI BERRA! See, I remember your name when no one else does.

    I didn't read this. I posted like a good hedgehog and I commented, BUT THE SUN IS OUT AND SAMMY AND CLARA AND I NEED TO GO AND PLAY AND I CAN'T READ RIGHT NOW BUT I STILL LIKE YOU EVEN IF I DIDNT READ AND I WILL MAKE JACK READ IT LATER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John! Hey! It's great to hear from you! I have been horrible about replying to comments. Forgive me. *Bats eyes*

      Delete
  2. She took you to the beach and not me, so I think I will sit on her head tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Running through puddles sounds like fun! I wish we were having a wet summer, but it's been dry, dry, dry here! And now I want cookies. Good-bye. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain is fun!! AND COOKIES ARE BRILLIANT!

      Delete
  4. I got rained on today.

    Cookies make me want Christmas. Stop making cookies and making me want Christmas. I don't even have my Christmas coat here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must get a coat. That's all. Then you can sing about christmas all you want,.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things