Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I have exactly nine days of school left.


CAN YOU FREAKIN BELIEVE IT??
I am so close to being done with school that I feel light-headed and a little sick. And I think I am excited until I think about being an adult and having responsibility and then I am like...

*takes a moment to think.* "No."

It isn't just graduating either. See, I have a plan. It is a terrifying plan. At the end of the summer I am planning to move off the hill with my brother and nanny for his kids. And take an acting class at a big college. With other actors. And I have to learn to drive. And it scares the crap out of me, because WHAT IF I FAIL?? AND WHAT IF THIS IS THE WORST PLAN EVER?? AND AM I REALLY MOVING SO SOON????????

I'm overwhelmed.

Luckily I wont be too far from home so I will be able to visit pretty often, but I'm still freaked out. I need lots of prayers, especially about my driving. Y'all need to pray I can learn to drive by August. 

My brother is all...

I believe in you!

and I'm like

This is too much

I love my brother. He is very excited for me. He just wants me to be happy and act and do stuff on broadway and he is so incredibly supportive. Like, really supportive. Really really supportive. Like, LET ME HELP YOU LIVE YOUR DREAM! WE CAN DO ALL THE THINGS!

And I kind of go... "Okay. But maybe uhm... slow down a little?"

Did I mention I love my brother? Cause I do. A lot. 

Okay that is out of the way. I want to ride my bike every day this summer, so today I took my first bike-ride of the year. LOL. That was funny. I didn't take a long ride because I knew I wouldn't be used to bike riding, but even though I took a short ride I still came back with my legs wobbly. And they wanted to kick out when I walked. It was weird. I forgot how weird it was to walk after riding for the first time in months. You feel disconnected from yourself. 

Jelly legs!!


 Guess what else today is!! Today is May 6th. For some reason it sounded familiar and I thought this must be some significant day. So I looked it up and I figured out why it sounded familiar. On May 6th, 1541 King Henry the VIII ordered that a bible be placed in every church in England. Applaud me, I am a giant nerd. How did I know that? I have no idea. 

Apparently it May sixth is also the date that the NY to SF footrace began. But that happened in 1929. And on this same day in 1604, the Spanish poet Leon VII published his first poem.

You learn something knew every day don't you?

I am currently studying for finals, writing out the history of my fictional world and making a new video to the Eleventh Doctor. I am also reading The Conspiracy of Kings and feeling a severe lack of Eugenides. But I like Sophos. Sophos is great. Sophos is brilliant. Sophos is not Eugenides. And he doesn't try to be. I thank him for that because he is good as just Sophos. 

SOPHOS HO! 

Time for me to scamper off. OH! One last thing! Treskie over at Occasional Randomness  is doing a giveaway! you should check it out. It's pretty cool. 

With that I am gone! PEACE OUT Y'ALL!



*slides off car*



Bella

10 comments:

  1. WOW SO SOONNNNN!!!!!! That's awesome. And a nanny job! I is jelly. That's what I want to do. :-)

    Bike riding is cool. But I has no bike. :-(

    Sophos!!!!!!! I love Sophos, but I missed Eugenides and Costis in CoK.

    And that Hiccup gif was perfection. XD Loved it!

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bike riding.

      and at the moment I am screaming and flailing cause I am SO CLOSE to being done!!!

      SOPHOS!

      Love you too 8-)

      Delete
  2. in the words of Mark Williams, "YOU CAN DO EET!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU WILL BE FAB! I will of course pray for you about your test. Trust, and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement :)

      Delete
  4. This is why I don't go to school. You should be like me and Clara and Sammy. We just eat cookies and make Jack write and read all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to be a hermit with you my lovely John . that would be fabulous 8-)

      Delete
  5. Nominated you for Ten Favorite Screen Characters Tag!

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things