Sunday, April 12, 2015

I attempt to Post.

I was going to post a poem today but I can't because I lost my notebook, and in consequence I've also lost my poem.

AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been seven days since I last visited you so I'm just gonna dump a lot of stuff on random stuff. I have to warn you I am a little tired and weird tonight so my writing might not flow, but remember that I tried and that is what counts.

Happy .... First Sunday after Easter! It has been a crazy week! I've been writing a bit and setting the plot for my Gladiator book. I am editing Splintered Courage and I have found out a lot about The Conspiracy of Thrones so it is going to change quite a lot when I got back and fix it up. I think it is going to be quite a bit darker and more war-like.

Yay!!! lol.

I am reading Lord of the Rings and I plan to do THE POST about the Books VS Movies soon. Hopefully within a couple of weeks.  So that should be fun. I get to do lots of comparisons and parallels and contrasts and things like that. Are you excited?? I am. I have to say this time around the books are cracking me up. All the characters are so sassy and grouchy! Gimli is a drama queen and Legolas is bratty and pokes fun at people because he's an elf and no one else is an elf, and he can walk on snow and no one else can. *evil laugh*

Aragorn is obsessed with the Sword that was Broken. It is hilarious. I don't know how Tolkien pulled of some of the ridiculous stuff he did, because no one else could have written it and made it work. He is a genius.

I have also found out that May 25th is Geek Pride Day and I plan to celebrate the HECK out of that day. I'm gonna be geeky and unashamed. That's all I'm saying. I'll probably do a fun post to. Save the date! May the 25th!

I am taking singing classes which is a ton of fun. My singing teacher is this cute, short little man who is kind of dorky and ridiculous and he makes me laugh and I just love him. He is such a nice guy. I am trying to choose songs to sing, so I've been watching and listening to a lot of musicals, like The Phantom of the Opera and Jekyll and Hyde. 

I am still geeky about musicals. And they still make me emotional.

I am planning on watching the midnight showing of The Age of Ultron with my best friend. We will probably geek out and laugh and weep and do all those fabulous things. I am so excited! ... Well excited and scared.  (see what I did there?)

And that is about all that's been going on in my life. I have a musical to cry over. PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!

*jumps down rabbit hole*






2 comments:

  1. Hey again! Good to see you post! :-) Sounds like life has been fun and busy like mine has been. Looking forward to all your posts (then again, I always do....but still).

    Sounds like you've been doing lots of writing! At least working on lots of things. I'm behind in Camp NaNo....not particularly because of Writer's block but because I've been busy and I've reached the point in my book where there are some deep conversations and I just have to....THINK about them, ya know? I have to take more time on them. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I haven't even done NaNo, I've just been editing.

      LIFE IS LIFE AND IT IS ANNOYING.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things