Tuesday, March 3, 2015

In which I let you sneak a look at my week


Stupid spammers on Blogger crack me up. So much. What makes them think we would ever pass them off as normal humans?? For real. "Your font is so fabulous truly, as is the coloring and theme of cooking, so please check out how men exercise for abs of exceptional vigor." - close-to direct quotation

No.


I have had a mini-vacation and it is drawing to an end.

I has a sadness.

I'm trying hard not to be too depressed over this. We had a fabulous time these past seven or eight days. We took a week off from school. We listened to lots of loud music and danced to it. We were even able to feast like kings and queens or at least wealthy minion maids and feasting is always brilliant. It was especially brilliant because we figured out how to feats without CHOCOLATE.

See, it is Lent. The third week of Lent. Lent is the six weeks before Easter in which the Catholic Church prepares for Christ's Passion and Death and ultimately, His Resurrection and triumph over sin. It is a lot stricter (and longer) then Advent and normally we wouldn't do lots of feasting and such like. Lent is a time for giving up things and doing little sacrifices and trying to work on being good and holy and penitential. (which can be hard.) But last week we were on vacation so we didn't do as much sacrificing. We still did a lot of it, but we let ourselves do some feasting. Feasting without chocolate. See, my dad went out of town to visit his folks, and we decided that if he got to vacation then we should do a little bit too.

So we did. and it was fantastical.

We did things like stay up till midnight splurging on TV shows, and reading out loud and sleeping in past seven thirty. We spent a day cooking two and a half-dozen pizzas for a Vlog.  Yes, this Vlog will be posted. It still needs editing. Keep your capes on. We made a wonderful breakfast practically ever morning. Sometimes it was cinnamon rolls. Sometimes it was muffins and scrambled eggs and potatoes. Sometimes it was delicious scones. Sometimes it was donuts and coffee and bacon and eggs. And lots of donuts. Homemade.

You should be. they were spectacular


That little thing happened on Sunday. On the Sundays during Lent you don't have to fast. Sunday is a day for celebration since it is the Day our Lord rose again and should always feel hopeful.
We were able to go off the hill a couple times too. First we went off  and visited the Big Museum. that is close-ish to us. It was EPIC. We hadn't been there in like, five years, and I had forgotten how awesome it was. I am planning on going there again very soon  because it is so much fun just to run around and look at all the fabulous stuff.

Then we went off again and  did some window/secondhand shopping and got a lots of nice clothes and shoes. We finished off by going to In-N-Out Burger.

That was Chloe's birthday. It was a good Birthday. We got to have cake later and we watched Big Hero Six again. It was just as good the second time. There were still feels.

that robot is so cute....


Sometimes we would skip Lunch so that we could do some kind of fabulous and yummy snack with tea later on that night. (During Lent you can only have three meals a day and you aren't supposed to snack in between. that's why we'd skip Lunch) Then my Mommy and I would team up and make something fabulous and we'd cheer and make merry. Yesterday we skipped lunch for a Fabulous Snack and it turned out to be EPIC. My Big Bro came over and so did the Lovely Friend Jessie and all the sisters and we all had sugared-scones and pumpkin muffins - which were brilliant and sticky - and tea; two pots! and to finish it off we watched Doctor Who because Jessie the Lovely Friend has never seen it and she wanted to, so we showed her the first one with Eleven and now I believe we've got her hooked.

So Proud

I know what you're thinking. Tea and scones and Doctor Who. How British.

Today we had Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins for Lunch and listened to 1998 and cleaned. And then I wrote. I am doing Camp NaNo this month. I'm doing it with my friend Jimmy because she is fabulous that way. And I've decided to work on the Baxters.

Go me!!!


Alright losers. There is your sneak peek at my life. Sorry there are no pictures. There were supposed to be but I couldn't get any.


Dat Face Doh

PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!


 
*slides off car*
 
 
 
 
Bella


7 comments:

  1. You're so right about the stupid spammers on Blogger - Hank and I just spent about 15 minutes reading the spam comments on my blog and laughing. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spammers are moronic. they drive me nuts 8-P

      Delete
    2. Oh you poor things! I haven't recieved any yet..

      Delete
  2. HEY HEY CAMP NANO WE SHOULD BE BUDDIES OR CABIN BUDDIES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM! My username is AgentChase. So yeah. *wiggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! We should all do Camp NaNo together!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. LOL, I agree, those spammers are just bizarre.

    I look forward to the pizza vlog. :)

    ELEVEN!!!!! I still haven't seen any of Twelve's episodes because I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to Eleven and as long as I don't see Twelve... Eleven isn't quite gone yet. :)

    Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are delicious. Now I'm hungry. :)

    I tagged you with an LOTR/Hobbit tag over on my blog: http://thesplendorfalls.blogspot.com/2015/03/lauris-lord-of-rings-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twelve is a good Doctor, I really like him. The only thing I don't like is how he treats Danny Pink. Danny is a sweet, normal guy and I think Twelve is too hard on him. Eleven wouldn't behave quite like that. I miss Eleven a lot. He is my favorite 8-D

      OOOH THANK YOU! I will do it soon!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things