Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bothersome: causing bother; troublesome

It has been a long, bothersome week. Not for any reason in particular, just because. My acting class has been super stressful and my teacher is terrifying to a point that I can't wait for this class to be over. Which is sad, cause I love to act. I just don't like... the class. I started Camp NaNo at the beginning of this month and it has been the worst first-week-of-NaNo I've had in a really long time. I seem to be in a writing funk. So I tried to sit down and read Raven Boys and instead I started crying for some bizarre reason and gave myself a headache so I couldn't read anymore. This has been happening with all my reading material. Have you ever been so tired and emotional you just can't read? Yeah. That's been my state for weeks now. Apparently I am in a reading funk too. So then I thought - LETS TRY A DIFFERENT ANGLE!!! - and I tried to start my second Conspiracy of Thrones book. I didn't get far. I have some major WWII stuff to dig into.

Yay.

Sorry guys. We had the time change so I'm tried and kind of cranky and on top of that my writing computer is inoperable because it's plug is gone and without that it has like, twenty-minutes before the battery dies. And my other computer did updates all day so I couldn't work on my music video which I had planned to finish today.

It's still doing updates.

Then I pulled out my school binder and half of my lessons plans were water-warped.

And the last of my birthday chocolate got eaten by A Wee Person who shall remain nameless.

I'm not in a good mood right now.


I am Bob


Anyway, I figured it had been a while since I posted and I should probably wave or something to tell you I am not dead.


Yep. We've got a gif for that too.

Despite my frustration I am still working on my stories. I just don't have a personal computer anymore so it's going to take me a while to get stuff done on a borrowed one. Especially since the end of the school year is coming up and I do NOT want to fall behind. Seriously. Graduation guys. I'm gonna be GRADUATING.

I know, Rory. I know.


Graduation scares me. It means growing up and getting a job and trying to pursue acting and writing (FOR REAL) and I get this anxious knot and feel sick just thinking about it.

Pray for me!!!!!!!!

Anyway

Remember how I said I wanted Beta readers for my first Conspiracy of Thrones book? If you still want the book I will send it to a couple of people, but I can't give it to more than five. *sad face* I know. I'm sorry. It's just, I've been doing a lot of thinking an the thing is... I am going to try and Traditionally publish my masterpiece(s). So I need to be careful, ya' know? I don't want my story leaking out before its time. Also, I REALLY need editors. There is already one person who has volunteered to read as an editor, but if there are a few of you who just want to kind of critique it for fun, that would be great 8-) Email me!
 
bellawriter98 (@gmail.com)

I have family coming up at the end of this month!! I am excited! Please pray about that cause if all goes well they might be able to move out permanently. which would be EPIC.
 
I am also reading an odd book by G.K. Chesterton. I keep laughing to myself while I read because it is so strange and ridiculous. And now I'm saying things like "This person is most absurd, I observe, and altogether unintelligent." I'm not kidding. I don't even think before I speak, it just happens.
 
 
But hey I'm reading! Maybe I'm getting out of my rut!


PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!


*slides off car*
 
 
 
 
Bella

8 comments:

  1. *hugs* I know what you mean. Some weeks are just...........................meh. For writing, for reading, for everything. But keep plugging on!

    I also TOTALLY feel you on the graduating thing. I'm graduating probably in less than a month and unnnnnghhh it means figuring out what I want to do with my life which is scary and stressful and hard to trust God through. So.....*more hugs* *and gives you chocolate* *wishes virtual chocolate was as good as real chocolate*

    Anyway, keep your chin up. Don't give up, keep dreaming, keep praying, keep trusting, and don't let life get the better of you. I wish I was awesome at advice that made you instantly better, but that's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much Hannah. you are the sweetest. *Takes chocolate and treasures it*

      I will always pray and trust, I just get scared 8-)

      GRADUATION ALGK;ASGHASLFKAGHA;LFKAS

      I am almost done with Flashpoint. I am terrified.

      Delete
  2. I'm graduating soon as well!! I will be praying for you also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your prayers are most welcome :)

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to to congragulate you on writing your book, wish you luck in editing it, and tell you that I'm praying for your publishing journey on all of your masterpieces. It sounds quite interesting, and is certainly one that I will look into getting whenever it comes out.

    Have fun!

    And, as one that will be graduating within a year, you have my sympathy and my prayers. It can't be as bad as you fear. (Right? I know I certainly hope so.... *hides* I'm probably not that lucky....) *smiles* But nonetheless....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! It is always nice to know people are praying for you, and your congratulations means a lot to me. It isn't easy writing, even if you love it. (as you probably well know)

      I am sure Graduation isn't as terrifying as I think it is, but the idea of it scares me. Thank you for your prayers and support!

      Delete
  4. Sorry about your funk. Have a cookie. Oh wait, it's Lent. *Queue evil laughing*

    Ever wonder why queue is spelled like that? Six letters to pronounce ONE letter's name? We'rd.

    Anyhoozle, glad you're reading. Life without books would be like... life without books. Sucky.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things