Wednesday, January 28, 2015

MARATHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Guys!!!!!! GUYS!!!!! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!

HI!!!!!!!!

It is January the 28th. It is early afternoon and the sky is in a horrifically foul mood. I think it is sulking over the lack of snow its been able to scrape up after all these months. It is acting a bit immature I think. I'm sulking for the same reasons but I'm not wearing grey and thundering about, doing nothing. Besides its cold. It needs to let the sun out. I'M COLD.


IT'S NOT EVEN SNOWING! IT'S STUPID RAINING!


Whatever.

GUESS WHAT IMMA GONNA DO! IMMA GONNA DO AN LOTR BLOG PARTY!!

YOU HEARD ME LOSERS!


Shawn and Gus

It will start next week and will last five days. It is open to anyone and everyone, unless you are one of the Uruk-hi or a servant of the Dark Tower. This shouldn't be a problem... unless some of you have some very interesting secrets. *squints*

What brings this on??? I'll tell you. It's because we are doing an LOTR Marathon this week.



Celebration

It's been about.... four years since we last watched these movies. I was thirteen the last time we watched it. I know right?? Four years is way too long to wait! No one should wait that long. I nagged my sisters relentlessly until the finally released how obscene a four year wait really is, and agreed to do a marathon.

I love marathons!! Especially Lord of the Rings Marathon. We take three whole nights to stay up until midnight and drink coffee and eat brownies and basically make merry. 

Lord of the Rings is a big deal in my family. The Blog Party is gonna be fun. You should join 8-)

ONWARDS!

I've been trying to take time to read again. (hahahhahha) This means I haven't been doing as much writing as I'd like. But I did open Splintered Courage and I am now editing it. I didn't realize how much I missed those boys until I started working on them again.

I've also started actually writing on The Baxters.

I LOVE THE BAXTERS. THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Okay guys, I am still looking for Beta readers. I think I have two. If anyone else wants to read A Conspiracy of Thrones, I am still open to sending it out to people. Just leave a lovely little comment.

Okay guys. I have fabulous things to do and fabulous music to listen to, so I will have to bid you all a fond farewell.

PEACE OUT LOSERS!


*sides off car*
 
 
Bella
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOTR blog party sounds like fun; I'm in : ) How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! *throws confetti and lembas bread* Sounds like fun. If I had a blog, I would join you. But I WILL join you in comments! Woots woots! Sounds like fuuuuun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll attempt it! You know me too well to know I won't actually commit to anything like this. :) BUT I WILL TRY. :D

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things