Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"I've got the baby here," Imogene barked at the Wise Men. "Don touch him! I named him Jesus.”

HAPPY EPIPHANY PEASANTS! *waves emphatically*

In case there is anyone who doesn't know what Epiphany I'm gonna do a brief little talk on it. (If you do know just skip this bit)

Epiphany is the day that The Three Wiseman found the Christ Child with Mary and Joseph and brought Him gifts. We have a tradition in my family, where we put on present aside on Christmas Morning to save them for the Epiphany. That way we have The Twelve Days of Christmas and there is still something under the tree and its still feels magical.

Then on the Epiphany the Wisemen leave us all a little present under the tree.

WISEMAN ARE AMAZING.

I love the Ephipahny.

I now have an amazing Make-up Kit and a the first half of the Attolia Series. (EUGENIDES!!!!)

I've been trying to finish my book I was working on during NaNoWriMo. It has been a pain. I can't get my last chapter to work and it is irking me. I am IRKED. So ... I'm giving it a small break and writing up my plans for the Baxter Family. This story does not have a name yet, but I do have a rough plot and I am very excited. It is a family story and there's lots of brothers and sisters and its fun. They make me happy. I love them. I am going to post about them soon but it's too late tonight. I just wanted you all to know that I am still alive and .... yeah. Just a hi.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm also taking an Acting For Camera class.

Yeah.

I'm a little freaked. But its fun.

I have to do a scene on film. A scene with someone I don't know.

*SCREAMS*

That's it.

I'm tired. I have to go to bed. PEACE OUT Y'ALL.


*slides off car*


Bella

10 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Epiphany, oh Queen of the World.

    I HATE when you are so close to the end of something and you can't get the end to work euuuurgghhh so frustrating! But right now I'm frustrated with beginnings and am trying to make it right but aghhhh so hard. So yes. I feel you in writing woes. But I really want you to finish your NaNo book so I can read it! So don't give up entirely.

    And ooooh looking forward to hearing more about this Baxter family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest person ever. I love you. My plan is to finish my book before the end of January, if not sooner. So I will keep you posted.

      I STARTED FALSHPOINT SO I GET YOUR PROFILE PICTURE NOW

      Delete
    2. SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE *dies* yup Flashpoint is awesomesausages.

      Delete
    3. It is!!! I'm gonna be making Flashpoint videos soon. AND I LOVE SPIKE HE IS SO CUTE.

      Delete
    4. Ooooooh you should totally make a video about Eddie (or all the gang) to the song "Good Monsters" by Jars of Clay. That songggg makes me think of them.

      Delete
    5. I have to wait to vid until I Finish the seasons, but then I promise I will. BTW, I have a book finished. It isn't my brothers book, it's a different one. Its a fantasy, the first of two. Its a rough draft but I can send you that one, if you want. Then I'll send my brothers as soon as its done

      Delete
    6. YAAAAAAAASSSS send it to me! Ask Treskie for my email address. :-)

      Delete
  2. You should totally watch Robin Hood! Don't write off a good show, just because you're afraid of the ending. I mean, you watched all 5 seasons of Merlin and that ending was just as heartbreaking, so why is Robin Hood any different? And if you're so afraid, watch the ending on YouTube and get it out of your system and then go back and watch the series, believe me, it's worth it. The ending was sad, but it was so beautifully done that it gave me a lot of closure. (unlike Merlin where the creators just took a sword to everyone)

    Yes, I think you should totally do a Sam Winchester defense post! He deserves more love than anyone else in the show; Dean just seems to get the sympathy/pity vote because of what his father put him through.

    Hey! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy/Merry Epiphany! How are you?? I hate having these long periods of no comments!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Maybe I will try. I am watching other things right now though.

      Well I love Dean too. Dean is sad and wonderful and heroic and brilliant. I just get angry that Sam is hated. He doesn't deserve hate

      Delete
    2. I ditto Ivy. Watch Robin Hood.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things