Monday, December 8, 2014

December Eight

Happy Immaculate Conception y'all!

Hail, Full of Grace

For those of you who don't know what the Immaculate Conception is, it is the day the Catholics celebrate in commemoration of the Blessed Virgin Mary being conceived without Original sin. It is an amazing feast day and I love it tons and it makes me very, very happy. It gives December a very hopeful feeling and is a fitting beginning to the month of Christmas. I couldn't let it slip by without mentioning it, so ta-da!!!!! HAPPY IMMACULATE CONCEPTION!!!


That's all for now, but stay tuned for more, because more is coming. Peace out y'all!


*slides off car*



Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things