Monday, October 27, 2014

"Is there garlic on that pizza?"

dem eyes doe

This gif makes me happy. So I had to share it with the world and spread the love. Just ... eyebrows 8-)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Right random. Want to try again? Sure.

Blog post take Two

FLASH-FLASH-FLASH

Basically life has been a pest this last week. Which is my excuse for my lack of not doing... anything. Yep. I've been lazy. *Plants hands on hips* I didn't feel like doing anything. I've hardly done any writing at all and the little I have done didn't extend to the blogosphere, for which I'm very sorry. I know how you all miss me. It's just... I can't get on the internet as much as I want to.

This is very sad for me.

But if it's any consolation you haven't missed out on anything. I didn't have much to blog about. Just a long line of boring and more boring. Remember? Life is a pest.


*blows out cheeks*

This is stupid.

I am almost done with Broken Trust and am trying with crazed eyes to finish before NaNo starts but I just don't think that's going to happen. I think I'm burnt out. I know what I want. I know exactly what I need to write. I have all the scenes and the whole finale. But I open up my document and just

Nothing.

I actually cried the other night because I couldn't write. And then I slammed my computer shut and acted instead and I felt much better. Why can I act the scenes but I can't write them? It's incredibly frustrating. Writers block means I start haunting pinterest. Did you know this pin existed?


#If you didn't laugh you need help




#mine wittle bear. you no can haz




#For my sister. You know who you are




#like for REAL




#hashtag I has no books to read




fABulous




yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#IT'S ALIVE! AHHHHH!





#LE ANGRY DERPINA. ANGRY CAUSE HER BOYFRIEND BE STRAW NOW




#haha! Me lepard!!

PINTEREST PINTEREST PINTEREST
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

PINTEREST PINTEREST PINTEREST!!!!

Okay so yeah. Obviously this post isn't going anywhere. But at least I came right? RIGHT? Right.

I do have a few things that are sort of normal to share. One, my sisters have finally deigned to show me the fabulous Grimm.

It is fabulous.

FRIENDSHIPS AND FAIRYTALES AND GUN FIGHTS AND EVIL BADDIES WHOM I HATE AND CUTE GIRLS (GIRLS WHO ARE ACTUALLY CUTE AND SMART) AND COOL NICK WHO IS A CHUCK. NORRIS.

I love it. I am obsessed, officially obsessed. Sadly le Grimm belongs to a sister who doesn't bring it over as much as I'd want. So it's almost like watching it on air, except we get to watch more than one when we watch it.


Speaking of things on air S10 of Supernatural is stressing me out. A bit of advice for anyone listen? Never, ever under any circumstances come near this stupid show. Ever. It isn't worth it.

Trust me.

I need to watch SHIELD. and more Arrow. And the new Season of Doctor Who. and The Flash.

See this is another reason to like fall. All the TV shows come off hiatus. Well except Merlin.

(Sherlock doesn't count, Sherlock is never off hiatus.)

Hehe. I think it's time for me to say goodbye. Things to do and all that. I'll post the first day of NaNo and tell you all about my story. Are any of you doing NaNo? Should we do some kind of mid-NaNo blog party? what do you think??

*slides off car*
Bella

4 comments:

  1. HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
    I love your random posts where you don't know what to talk about. :) I loved videoing with you, Treskie, Tiny, and Jack the other day. It was such fun. And there should totally be a mid-nano blog party. With confetti. *nods*

    Aaaand that's all I have to say for now.

    BYYYYYEEE!!!!!!

    HUMAN.

    ~MEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I think I'm annoying but I'm glad you liked it. We must plan a NaNo party then. That would be fun!!!!

      HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ME

      Delete
    2. Confetti! It's a PARADE!!

      Delete
    3. We all must plan this NaNo Party and I shall be sure to throw lots of confetti!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things