Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Ugh! Why do I fix everything I touch??"

Hiiiii blooooggggeeeeeeerrrrssss!!!!!!!


Okay yes, I've been a little out of it for the past few days. You will have to forgive me. My life is kinda boring. Kinda. And I've been without the internetz for the past few days because I went camping! That's right! Camping! You know, Tents and bonfires and s'mores and the beautiful rustic open doors where you wake up at five in the morning, smelling like campfire smoke and pine!

*I WOULD NORMALLY INSERT A PICTURE HERE
BUT MWAHAHAHAHA NO CAMERA'S! 
WE WERE BARBARIANS!* 

I hardly remember the last time I was able to camp. I think I was seven. Maybe eight. It's been a very long time and it was nice to be able to do it again, even just for a couple days. My big brother took me, a couple of my sisters and my two little nieces and we spent the weekend as barbarians with forks. It was awesome! I was a little freaked out at first because, I don't know, I was afraid it would be stressful or something because.... My big brother, well, he is my biggie bro and I wuv him but he was in college or married for most of my childhood so it wasn't until the last couple years when he moved out here that I've started to know him. So I was a little nervous, to say the least. But I had no need to worry. My brother is very nice and very relaxed and he just goes with the flow and if water spills, it spills! No big deal. I haven't felt that free of tension in a really long time. We went bike riding and swimming and hiking and at one point we went out and got these MASSIVE ice cream cones for lunch. I mean Massive. I ordered a single and I got this ice cream cone the size of a planet.

Okay, maybe not the size of a planet but it was really, really big. I've never seen such ice cream. I couldn't finish it. 

source
NO CAMERA SO NO ME-WITH-ICE-CREAM


I AM AM SHERLOCK


By the end of it I felt a bit tourist-like to be honest, but it was a lot of fun and I am really glad I went. 


Its good to be home though. With my sisters and my stories and my Pinterest. 


I really, really need to write. I've been having a bad writing ditch these past few weeks. I have ideas, I have plots, I have whole SCENES in my head, then I sit down to write and its just....


I have bits and pieces of Broken Trust written down, random scenes here and there scattered about in 7,000 words with no connection. I write, I walk away, I write, I take a snack, I stare at the screen, I roll over on my bed and close my eyes and try not to think. I write a little again. 

I don't get much done. 


I want to try and start properly next week. Pray for me :) 



That's all! Its late and I'm tired and characters are calling for me to come to bed. PEACE OUT Y'ALL!


*slides off car*


Bella

2 comments:

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things