Thursday, July 10, 2014

Challenge - The Character you would Fall For

For Books
 
I think.... I think I'm going to need someone who is sweet but funny. Someone a bit reckless and ridiculous who was a little like me. I think I would fall for someone like Tobias in The Ascendants Trilogy. He was ... He was nerdy and cute and loyal and a really good friend and I think if he was real I would fall for him. He's a very loveable brat.
 
For Movies
 
 
okay guys I'm going to be really weird here and say I'd probably fall for someone like Bucky. he is funny and charming and decent and I think that is my type of personality.
 
 
For a TV Show
 
This one is easy, and I don't even care that I've already mentioned this character. It would be Arthur Pendragon. I can see myself falling for someone like that. Funny. bratty. Ridiculous. Sweet. I need that, I think. I tend to go for those characters. Or the sad, broken kinds. but those I more hero-worship.
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL! I HAVE TO GO! STUFF TO DO! BRAINS TO SAVE! I LOVE YOU ALL!
 
*slides off car*
 
 
Bella

2 comments:

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things