Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I've been bit on my finger! It could've been my leg! It could've been my head, I might've died!

 
I have a job.
 
I have a job.
 
I HAVE A JOB!!
 
I did a follow-up interview at that sandwich place and SHE HIRED ME!!!! I come in on Tuesday at 11:15. She's going to start training me. Guys this is for real. Like, real. I have a real life, normal job.
 
I don't know what my emotions are doing. They've been going up and down like crazy ever since I got home. One minute I'm like.....

source

The next minute I'm like.


source
I was so freaked out you guys!!! I still am, a bit. I mean, that interview... Oh my gosh. I had this sick feeling in my stomach the whole time I was doing it. I mean, don't get me wrong. The lady was very nice and when it was finished she told me I had done well and she'd like to have me. Which was, ya' know, nice. But it still freaked me out. And once I got in the car I noticed my hands were shaking and I couldn't make them stop.


supernatural animated GIF
source
The job is part time and that is good. that leaves time for school and NaNo (Am I crazy? Yes. I am a little crazy.) AND ABOUT NANO!!!!!! The worst thing happened to me last night. I think I am going to have to do something awful in part two. Something really, really awful.  And I am upset cause I love Dimitri. *Hides behind Pillow* Don't throw shoes at me! I am trying to help him! I am! But I don't think I can. That makes me depressed. I sulked and couldn't write. Instead I sat around thinking up more Bucky pain to help cope with the writing hurt.
 
I THOUGHT UP BUCKY PAIN TO HELP WITH WRITING HURT.
 
 
I am so messed up.
 
Speaking of Bucky pain!!!! I have a started another blog with a good buddy of mine. It was sort of spur-of-the-moment and we are still not sure what it's going to be like, but run over and check it out HERE. It should be pretty fun once we  actually get a feel for it.
 

That's all I have. Bonus points to anyone who can tell me what my title quote is from!!! Peace out and may the Fourth be with you. *Slides off Car*



 ~Ben-The-Robot~

12 comments:

  1. I knew the quote but then I saw the job thing and did the Sebastian Stan jaw drop...then....IF YOU KILL DIMITIRI I WILL COME DOWN THERE AND STRANGLE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (So yeah, I don't care about quotes right now.) YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jim the Space Adventurer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would know what that quote was from. THAT is why we are friends.

      *Hides behind pillow* DON'T STRANGLE ME!!!!!!! I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. You have to tell me where the quote was from now. Because you distracted me so much I can't remember. Is it from Psych?

      DIMITRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. it is from "the happiest millionaire." :)

      You are making me feel like a bad friend. STOP SHOUTING HIS NAME AT ME!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh yay, girl! Congratulations!!! That is a lot of work but congrats on getting a job. Hope you like the job. **thumbs up

    Ah, poor Dimitri... Is there any way to save your character? (No, I wont hurt you, LOl. It's your story. You gotta do what you want to do.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hilda :D it was a big step for me.

      DIMITRI!! he hurts. And now, I don't think I can save him from this

      Delete
  3. To quote Dean, "Heck, I wish..... I'm proud of you, Bella." lol. Congrats on he job. Let me know how it is, and I might see if I can do it too. O_o

    Olan Rogers FTW

    AAAH BLOG. *goes to look*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Treskie. You are so funny :) I will mention you if I think you'd do well there

      Delete
  4. Hooray!! *High fives* Congrats on the job!! A sandwich place would be so much fun to work at. :-) After my first job interview, I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking for half an hour afterwards.

    Whoa, you must be seriously tormenting your character if you brought up Bucky feels as a means of calming yourself. Well.. best of luck to you! I could never do something super tragic to a favourite character, which I guess is why I'm not an author. xD

    Ooh, a blog! I'll be sure to check that out!

    Chelsea aka Honorary Supernatural Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea :) It was scary but I think It will be worth it.

      I feel sick for what I am doing to Dimitri. It makes me sick. I can't believe BUCKY PAIN is a comfort. I am so messed up.

      *high-five back* YOU GO GIRL!

      Delete
  5. Hey, well done! :D

    .... I don't watch Supernatural so I don't have much else to say, except that your blog title made me think of Monsters, Inc. - "I could have been dead, Sullie! I COULD HAVE DIED!!"

    Also, I shall check out this new blog - exciting times! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddy enough the quote isn't from SPN. But it is just the sort of quote you'd expect from that show.... lol. Stay away from the SPN fandom. Stay FAR AWAY

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things