Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Curse your sudden but inevidable betrayal!"

Very late last night I finally reached 50,000 words. At first I didn't realize I had. I didn't see the number get jacked up, shiny and new like a beautiful present. But then I looked down and saw what had happened while I wrote. And I just sat there staring at the number for a little bit, realizing I had just written half 100,000 words. I would have jumped up and screamed but everyone was asleep so I had to content myself with grinning like a retarded seal and silently squealing in my mind.

Pinky Pie
I almost blogged last night to tell you all this glorious news but I was too tried and decided I could wait. Then I woke up this morning and I didn't feel very well. Which sucked. My boss told me to go home, so I don't have to work today. I am curled up in bed, typing away and feeling sleepy as I try to finish up English. I also want to do some writing today.

GO  ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Geico Pig Squeel*


I need to do a review on the Ascendants Trilogy sometime next week, but I don't know when.Maybe I'll try doing that on Monday. I really want to yell and make you all read it so you don't miss out, I just have no time now. But I will have it out soon, promise! I will try and challenge myself to a review. Reviews can be hard. *sigh*

Summer is finally here, but Winter seems to think it gets a free ride on our weather. One day we will be up in the 70's the next we are down into the 50's with a wind chill.

source

And yes, I know we had a lousy winter so I shouldn't really complain. But I only get three months of my summertime beauty. I want my heat. And My sun. And my warm smelling grass. Not wind and cold nights where you have to CLOSE THE WINDOW. that isn't summer. *Sulks*


I started up a new show. It is intense and it make me incredibly nervous and stressed and like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I'm only on Season ONE guys. I bet I sound adorable. In fact, I know I do. I can tell it gets worse and worse and then it gets sad and sadder and sadder and....... why do I always pick fandoms that are emotionally traumatizing??  It seems to be my lot in life. Sad fandoms and characters that break my heart. (even my own story is starting to do that.) It is really good  though. Really, really good. I love it. It has brother stories and friend stories. How could I resist?

source
Now I am off! Have a lovely afternoon and don't kill yourself when you try to catch butterflies. They are stealthy and they WILL make you trip. I know this. You are warned. *Nods* Peace out y'all!!!
 
source

 *Slides off Car*
 
Bella

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 50.000 words, Bella!! I know that feeling of pure elation when you reach that point- it's something non-writers just can't quite understand, isn't it? It's FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! it was very exciting for me - its the most I've ever done. It made me feel like I was actually ACCOMPLISHING something.

      thanks for stopping by girlie :)

      Delete
  2. Oh!! Congratulations on 50K! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on 50,000!! :-)

    Blech. Ditto about the weather. I think the sky is broken. Lol.

    AAH PRISON BREAK IS SO STRESSFUL!! Like you, I'm only on S1, but I'm already freaking out. What do you think of Abruzzi?

    I'll watch out for those butterflies.

    G'night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      I AM SOOO GLAD YOU'RE WATCHING PRISON BREAK!!!!!! *DIES* I love it and I haven't even finished S1 yet!!!

      I like Abruzzi :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You are so weird. You never comment like a normal person.... ever you're just

      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

      Okay I'm done

      Delete
  5. Congratulations that's fantastic!

    I feel you about the weather, we ate outside every night last week and now the rain is pouring down on this Scottish countryside .... ugh. Sort yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily :) My weather is FINALLY starting to hit summer-like weather, but just yesterday it rained again and it was pretty chilly.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things