I'm not sure where this gif came from. But it greatly reflects my present mood. Writing should never hurt this much. But it does. And you know what? I HATE traitors.
I've been editing too long. *crosses eyes*
I'm not sure what tag it IS, but I think its the Liebster one again, 'cause you have to do 11 facts and answer 11 questions and MAKE 11 questions... the usual. Which is, ya' know.....
I am going to try and do my Eleven Facts without being annoying and witty. Lets see how that goes...
1. I am trying to do Camp NaNo and going crazy.
2. I have cried over my own writing.
3. I act compulsively. And I form a very deep connection with my character.
4. I love finishing a really good book but I hate finishing the last book of a great series.
5. I am still suffering from BUCKY!!! feels.
6. I hate Vegan Chocolate. I want it burnt. And then I want it crushed and burnt again.
7. I love Steve Rodgers and I think he is a very under-rated Avenger.
8. I like soft, fluffy pillows.
9. I think chocolate cake with vanilla icing is DELICIOUS
10. I'm trying to make a music video for Steve and Bucky.
11. I'm stuck trying to write this one chapter in my book and its making me mad.
I DID IT!
Now the questions from Jack!! (LalaLala!)
1. How do you feel about main character deaths?
I don't like them. Unless they are done REALLY well and even then I don't like them. They are upsetting and horrible. I HATE it when Authors kill of the main character. I also hate it when they kill off best friends and brothers. But I especially hate Main Character deaths. Don't do it.
2. What does TADA! mean to you?
3. If I walked up to you and yelled, or whispered, HAIL HYDRA! What would you do?
.......I would be really sad, first of all. (Jack, how COULD you?) then I'd probably smack you. Or hit you. Or kill you. I might kill you. I feel in a killing mood right now.
4. If I gave you a pet duck would you take him for a walk in the park?
I don't know. If its a very nice duck I might.
5. What was the last book you read that had you either crying, laughing, ready to fall out of your seat, forget how to breathe, or all of the above?
The Shadow Throne!!! I am TOTALLY doing a review on that book! It has given me so many feels! I couldn't have coped if I hadn't had a very nice friend to fangirl and yell with on chat. She has been very nice to me with that. She yells back and that is very helpful.
6. You would come to a sleep over? We could make a tent out of blankets and sleep on couch cushions thrown on the floor.
I would definitely come to a sleep over!! We could have Icecream and watch The Winter Soldier and cry and scream and then we could yell about Jaron and scream some more because.... TOBIAS!!!! MOTT!!!!!! IMOGEN!!!!! RODEN!!!!
7. What was the last song you listened to on repeat over and over?
You've got me Down on my Knees
But now I'm trying to Get Up.
You have Torn me Apart, Piece by Ppiece
And now I'm begging You to Stop!
In the mirror I see, You're staring back at me;
I am My Own Worst Enemy!!!!
8. What was the last movie you saw that... gave you the same emotions I asked about with the book?
|The Winter Soldier|
9. Do you think reindeer are better than people?
No. (sorry Kristoff) My best friends are all people *smile*
10. How do you feel about the giant rats of Somalia?
ROUS's? I don't believe they exist.
11. When you were a kid did you used to play Cowboys and Indians? (Germans. I mean Cowboys and Germans.) (PLEASE tell me someone got that reference.)
.... Is this a WWII thing? I think it is. During the war didn't boys used to play Cowboys and Germans instead of Cowboys and Indians?? .... But I don't know if that is the reference you wanted me to get. If it isn't, then I'm sorry. I failed you. Does this make us even?
1.) If you had a choice would you visit Rivendell or the Shire?
2.) Have you read The Ascendance Trilogy?
3.) Do you tend to like the Villain BETTER than the hero? (This means in everything, mind you)
4.) Are you a Tolkien Purist?
5) Are you a Marvel fan or just an Avengers fan?
6.) What book are you reading RIGHT NOW, and is it good?
7.) What is the first thing that comes to mind when think of trains?
8.) Have you ever had Vegan Chocolate? (If not, don't. DO NOT EVER)
9.) Have you ever cried in the Theatre?
10.) Would you go shopping with me dressed as your favorite Avenger?
11.) Do you think Frozen is overrated?
I know I'm suppose to tag eleven people, but I've already done this whole "Award thing" two or three times now and I feel REALLY BAD re-tagging people. So I'll do five (One of whom is a geek and JUST got a blog because some of us joined together and yelled at her to get one)
You are not DUTY BOUND to accept this tag. I will not mope or pout if you quietly forget about it.
With that I'm away!!! *Slides off car*
~Ben The Robot~