Thursday, May 22, 2014

I have nothing to post.

HEY GUUUUUYS.

This is going to be a quick-quick post cause I have a ton of writing to do tonight. Like a TON.

But I just finished Science for the year. Like just now!!!!!!

I DID TWO MONTHS OF SCIENCE TODAY YOU GUYS!!!

TWO FREAKIN MONTHS!!!!
source
Unfortunately that means I haven't even LOOKED at my story today.
Remember what I said. I'm doing lots of writing tonight!! *cackles frantically*

Guys I am so wired right now.

I only have two weeks left of school too. Except Math. I'll have math till sometime later in June, cause I'm behind. But everything else I'll be done with soon. That makes me happy. Very, very happy. I wish I had chocolate. And not Vegan chocolate either.
Also, I didn't get the job at the Paddle Board Shop BUT I was offered a job at this little sandwich place in town. And it sounds like I will probably get it. The lady was really excited to hear from me and I'm hopeful. Please pray!! Money, guys. I'd like money. I don't even have a penny. You have any idea how sad that is for me?? *Frowns*

I have no snippet to share with you tonight. I'm sorry. I just don't have the Oomph to post my writing right now. But I found a new Michael, one who actually LOOKS like Michael.
source
I'm still looking for the right Tyson though. And I can NOT cast Dimitri and Nightly for the LIFE of me. They are just too different. No one I've seen has been able to capture their appearance. You'll just have to use your imagination. *Grin* But I'll try and give you a snippet tomorrow. I promise. *nervously giggles*

That's all. I told you this was going to be a quick post. :) Peace out y'all. God bless!!

*Sides off car*

 ~Ben The Robot~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things