Friday, February 14, 2014

February the Fourteenth

source
 

Oh Grumpy Cat, I know! I acknowledge your pain.

I'm really tired and frazzled so this post might not be well put together or proper, but whatever. I don't care. I posted and that's what matters.

Actually this this Valentines Day was pretty good. It was one of the best Valentines Days I've had in ever. See, usually Valentines Day falls during Lent so we're fasting and unable to do much celebrating of any kind, but today, for the first time since I can remember, Valentines Day came BEFORE Lent.

We were able to make cookies and actually EAT them. We were able to bring out the chocolates and coffee and feast, and that has never happened before. The only downside was that it fell on a Friday, so no meat, but the sweets made up for it.

Here, have a peak at what my festive spirit created.


THEY'RE SO PINK I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it was fun. We listened to a bunch of music, drew, wrote and baked. Well, my sisters drew and wrote. I baked and tried to forget the horrible thing I'm doing to Michael. Michael doesn't deserve that.

Guys, I really need to introduce you to this character Michael. He's was set my story off. I really must introduce you all to him.

All in all, I had a nice day. I count myself fortunate because, unlike others I know, I don't really get the "Valentine Mood." I figure, if I meet someone I'll get married but I'm not just gonna sit around waiting for that. I'm going to go in theater, become and actress and pray that God works it out. I'm happy with my idea for the future, and yes I'm on sixteen and maybe next year I'll feel differently, but Right now I am okay. I'm not opposed to meeting someone - in fact I quite like the idea and I hope I do. But I'm not going to center my whole life around it.

That being said, Valentines Day does bring out my Shipping Feels. I'm gonna share a song and put the lyrics to a few fictional couples of whom I have become Especially fond. Enjoy :D

 

We were Strangers,
Starting out on a Journey

 
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
 
 
Now here we are, and I'm suddenly standing
 at the beginning with you. 


This song is so sweet and it always gets me into the Valentines Day feel. It reminds me of just about all my ships, especially Oliver and Felicity. - Here I am also going to note it reminds me of an especially adorable couple I have recently fallen in love with. - Peter and Darcy -

No one told Me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
 
when I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start.
I love these two. So very much.

And that's all. I'm done.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things