I'm not sure what kind of tag this is
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their sight (THANK YOU JACK)
Post 11 random facts about yourself
answer 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you
Nominate 11 other bloggers (haha)
11 facts about me
I hate apple pie
I think the color blue is way over rated
I play clarinet
I don't like wearing black
I love Arthur Pendragon
I love Iron Man
I think Monk is brilliant
I hate books about Vampires
I've never been to Boston in the Fall
I'd take the lake over a pool
I really don't like posting facts about myself
1) The Doctor shows up and asks you to be his companion at the same time Sherlock asks you to be his blogger. Who'd you pick?
The Doctor. Sherlock isn't very nice to his bloggers. Besides, he has John.
2. In the great Clara debate, who do YOU think she is. (And if you don't know who Clara is...I've two words for you. No, three. Watch Doctor Who.)
(SPOILERS!) I think Clara is an ice person. Oswin was a genius. Her mind, her soul escaped the Dalek and was caught up in the snows of Victorian London. Without her body, Clara could only mirror. What is the first thing she mirrors? The memory of herself. Left in the snow are traces of her mind, or "The Great Intelligence." The real Clara is an ice person who has become human. And she's learned not to melt aka die, So she keeps reappearing in different times throughout history. The Great Intelligence is a memory left in the snow of Clara's mind. Far fetched idea, yes. But you never know. I bet Moffat is going to kill this companion too. He likes doing that.
3. You're falling off a building, which Avenger do you want to save you?
4. Would you go for a ride in a cold, hot air balloon?
5. Does your wardrobe lead to Narnia?
No. I am very distressed about this, believe me.
6. You meet an Alien who is about to kill you. Do you offer him a Jelly Baby or run?
I'll let the Doctor do the talking. He's probably told me to get out of there anyway.
7. If your best friend faked his death to save your life, then popped up a year later to inform you he was still alive, would you faint or punch him?
PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. HARD!
8. Buttered popcorn or plain?
9. Have you ever had a flip phone in your possession and wished to yell, "Beam me up, Scotty!" into it?
Oh yes, quite a couple times.
10. What is your favouritest book?
I have way too many 'favorite' books. But "The Last Crescendo" By Owen Francis Dudley, is brilliant. I love love love that book.
11. It is raining, do you go for a walk in it or sit by the fire with hot chocolate and a good book?
I would go out and stamp about in the cold and then come in, get a good book and sit down by the fire.
11 Questions for those I tag
1. Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables?
2. Have you ever climbed trees in a skirt?
3. Did you ever own play handcuffs - and put them to good use?
4. When was the last time you went swimming in the snow?
5. Did you ever make your own bows and arrows?
6. Were the witches in your childhood games ever good witches?
7. Did you ever create a fantasy world into which you could escape?
8. Do you dream in color or black and white?
9. Cake or pie?
10. Are you a) 'early to bed early to rise' b) 'late to bed, late to rise' c) Late to bed early to rise.
11. When you hear the word "magnificent" what's the first thing you think?
There is no way I'm going to be able to tag 11 bloggers, but I'll do a few
Before I go, I have another video I made :)
Its also on Youtube if you want better quality :)Have fun y'all