Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So it has come to this.........

Okay, I was going to do a review on "The Bells of Saint John" but then I was tagged so I skipped the review. Reviews are hard.
I'm not sure what kind of tag this is

RULES!
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their sight (THANK YOU JACK)
Post 11 random facts about yourself
answer 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you
Nominate 11 other bloggers  (haha)

11 facts about me

I hate apple pie
I think the color blue is way over rated
I play clarinet
I don't like wearing black
I love Arthur Pendragon
I love Iron Man
I think Monk is brilliant
I hate books about Vampires
I've never been to Boston in the Fall
I'd take the lake over a pool
I really don't like posting facts about myself

Jack's questions

1) The Doctor shows up and asks you to be his companion at the same time Sherlock asks you to be his blogger. Who'd you pick?

The Doctor. Sherlock isn't very nice to his bloggers. Besides, he has John.

 2. In the great Clara debate, who do YOU think she is. (And if you don't know who Clara is...I've two words for you. No, three. Watch Doctor Who.)

(SPOILERS!) I think Clara is an ice person. Oswin was a genius. Her mind, her soul escaped the Dalek and was caught up in the snows of Victorian London. Without her body, Clara could only mirror. What is the first thing she mirrors? The memory of herself. Left in the snow are traces of her mind, or "The Great Intelligence." The real Clara is an ice person who has become human. And she's learned not to melt aka die, So she keeps reappearing in different times throughout history. The Great Intelligence is a memory left in the snow of Clara's mind. Far fetched idea, yes. But you never know. I bet Moffat is going to kill this companion too. He likes doing that.

 3. You're falling off a building, which Avenger do you want to save you?

Iron man!!!

 4. Would you go for a ride in a cold, hot air balloon?

Yes.

5. Does your wardrobe lead to Narnia?

No. I am very distressed about this, believe me.

 6. You meet an Alien who is about to kill you. Do you offer him a Jelly Baby or run?

I'll let the Doctor do the talking. He's probably told me to get out of there anyway.

 7. If your best friend faked his death to save your life, then popped up a year later to inform you he was still alive, would you faint or punch him?

PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. HARD!

 8. Buttered popcorn or plain?

Buttered please

9. Have you ever had a flip phone in your possession and wished to yell, "Beam me up, Scotty!" into it?

Oh yes, quite a couple times.

10. What is your favouritest book?


I have way too many 'favorite' books. But "The Last Crescendo" By Owen Francis Dudley, is brilliant. I love love love that book.

11. It is raining, do you go for a walk in it or sit by the fire with hot chocolate and a good book?

I would go out and stamp about in the cold and then come in, get a good book and sit down by the fire.

11 Questions for those I tag

1. Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables?

2. Have you ever climbed trees in a skirt?

3. Did you ever own play handcuffs - and put them to good use?

4. When was the last time you went swimming in the snow?

5. Did you ever make your own bows and arrows?

6. Were the witches in your childhood games ever good witches?

7. Did you ever create a fantasy world into which you could escape?

8. Do you dream in color or black and white?

9. Cake or pie?

10. Are you a) 'early to bed early to rise' b) 'late to bed, late to rise' c) Late to bed early to rise.

11. When you hear the word "magnificent" what's the first thing you think?

There is no way I'm going to be able to tag 11 bloggers, but I'll do a few

Ivy
Natasha
Alexandra
Nessima
Rose

Before I go, I have another video I made :)
video
Its also on Youtube if you want better quality :)
Have fun y'all

God Bless!
~Bella

11 comments:

  1. Iron Man all the way! And you DON'T like apple pie? Seriously. Missing out there, Bella. (PS Climbing trees in a skirt? Um. Is there any OTHER way to climb trees?!! XD It's easy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...good answers, Bella. I didn't know you liked Iron Man the best! He is pretty cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tag! There's no way I can tag 11 people, but your questions are so fun that I'll them : )

    (P.S. Do your book review! Reviews are hard at first, but eventually they become really fun. That's why I enjoy doing movie reviews)

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iron Man is very cool and he was the first Avenger I met. (Well, next to Hulk but after seeing the new Hulk I'm not sure if I'm going to count the old one or not.)

    Climbing trees in a skirt is a fine art and a lot of fun, which must mean you are talented.

    And I LOVE your Clara theory!!! It is so good I almost want to change mine to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehehehe. I liked your answers (is there a particular reason why you suddenly love Iron Man or have you always loved him, and I was just dumb and didn't realize?)

    Daaaaaaaaaang girl. Your clara theory. How long did that take?

    I'm scared of heights and therefore do not climb trees/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always like Iron man :D but it may have something to do with a certain person

      Delete
  6. Huh. I haven't seen enough of Clara to form theories about her, but this one intrigues me, and it takes a lot to intrigue me. It's just the sort of convoluted, uber confusing but oh-so-cool (I hope) idea that I'd come up with. Kudos, Bella, kudos.

    Ah, Iron Man, Monk, and Merlin (and Arthur)! What cool guys, yeah? (Especially Iron Man. Oh yeah!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Not sure if this was an award thingy or not. Someone just passed it on to me and I didn't really look too closely. (Naughty me.)

    I liked The Voyage of the Dawn Treader too, we shall be some of the few who think it is good. I loved the book and missed some things from it (Mostly Caspian's line about the round world) but not enough to dislike the movie. I mean, the line is in the book after all, i can always read it 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is weird, but I've nominated you for a Liebster award and I'm letting you know on your Leibster award post! :)
    Oh well, you deserve it!
    Check it out here http://bright-eyes-and-beautiful-lies.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-award-20.html

    -Dare

    ReplyDelete
  9. I TAGGED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No, I am reading the Penderwicks on my own..but I think Jack is reading over my shoulder all the time. I said she couldn't because she's reading five books or more now but she never reads one book at a time like me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tag, Bella! I'll be doing it soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things