Tuesday, March 12, 2013

In which storybook character come to life

Cat is doing a superly-duperly fun tag :) So I decided I will be hosting a dinner party and inviting all my favorite book characters to feast with me. YAY!

One character who likes to cook.

Sally Jackson from Percy Jackson. She is just too sweet for words. and maybe she'll bring Percy along *Grin*

One character who has the money to fund the party.

Chrestomanci from A Charmed Life. love him!

One character who might cause a scene.

Ooooh this is a good one :) I'll invite Skye from The Penderwicks. If she refuses to come I'll ask Gwendolyn Chant from A Charmed Life. She'll be sure to cause some damage.

One character who is funny/amusing.

Bartimeus from Bartimeus! He is the oddest genie in the world.

One character who is super social/popular. 

Gabrielle from Heist Society. Now she is sociable!

One villain.

The Lady of the Green Kirtle from Narnia; The Silver chair. I find her infinitely more creepy after listening to the dramatized version of this book.

One couple (doesn't have to be romantic) 

James and Lark from Lark. They don't get really romantic till near the end but I adore them anyway. Especially James :)

One hero/heroine

Paul from The Last Crescendo. If he isn't the truest of heroes I don't know what is.

One unappreciated character.

Eomer from The Lord of the Rings. For those of you who have both read the books and watched the Extended Edition of the movies, you will understand my adoration.

One character of your own choosing.

Jeffrey from The Penderwicks. I really love this character. I mean, Tommy is awesome, but there is something about Jeffrey *smile*

That was so much fun! Thank you Cat for doing this :-) Before I go here is the video I promised

The Doctor and the Ponds - Awake
video
feel free to rate and comment! You can find the better version here

I started this shortly after watching Angels take Manhattan and finished it on Sunday. I had a lot of trouble making it because I kept crying :'( There are spoilers, so if you haven't seen season 7 and want to be surprised, DO NOT WATCH!

Unfortunately, I probably won't  post any more music videos until after Easter.It really depends on  if I can finish my half-done ones on Sunday. Anyway, enjoy :)

God Bless!
~Bella




Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

5 comments:

  1. That was a really fun idea! But with the Green Witch there...eek, not sure if I'd be comfortable at your dinner party. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Blink, blink.* That would be the strangest group of people. I'm just trying to visualize Eomer and Gabriela in the same room. *Blink.*

    Good music video. *Sniffle.* I liked it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've heard the dramatized Narnias?! Like, the Focus of the Family Radio Theatre ones? Cait bought them, and I listened to them to death. The Silver Chair is. the. best. Narnia book. Puddleglum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! THE REASON I liked Silver Chair is Puddleglum :D

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things