Gray Days to Glimmering Blog Party
1) Whats your favorite thing to do when feeling uninspired?
I listen to lots of music and make picture colleague's.
2)Tell us about a really great movie/Show you've just discovered.
Well... hmm. Rise of the Guardians was brilliant, and Sherlock Holmes, Game of Shadows was also pretty amazing. As for TV shows, I love Doctor Who and we have started watching Leverage again. Leverage is super fun and clever. I like the character and plots, and it is usually clean.
My favorite characters are Eliot, Hardison and Parker.
Sophie is good - you've got to love the peculiar grifter- and I like Nate - but Nate is probably my least favorite. He just isn't Eliot *Grin*
For a 'just discovered' show, Doctor Who is the most recent.
3) What do you like to do to change your mood?
I enjoy making picture collages, especially of my favorite TV shows. I also enjoy acting. I usually "Act Out Emotion" until the emotion is settled. Which means I do a lot of crying.
4) Your favorite drink is currently......
A toss up between Coffee and Tea. Coffee in the Morning, Tea at night. Usually by the pot full. Long live Britain!!
5) When you hear the word exuberant what's the first word that comes into your mind?
Amy Pond. Sunflowers. the smell of fresh Rain.
6) What made you smile last?
7) What five songs would make a play list to describe your week?
"I'm an Emotional Girl," by Terri Clark.
"Brave" - Josh Groban
"Safe and Sound" - Taylor Swift
"Popular" (don't ask) - Kristen Chenoweth
"Defying Gravity" - Idina Menzel
8) What's at the Top of your creative 'To-Do' list?
I really want to write a play and make a music video (daring, yes.)
9) the last thing you crossed of this list was....
10) Quickly, the first movie quote off the top of your head, please!
"What is this peculiar liquid?" Captain Haddock Tintin.
11) The best thing about January is...
My birthday is in January! (and what a birthday it was)
12) The worst thing about January....
It has been SO COLD! Just the other day it was -15. Its been this frigid negative weather for over a month. Not Okay.
13) What was your #1 resolution for 2013?
Erm, I had a bit. Be braver, be bolder, be happier... I'll say Grow in my Acting.
14) and lastly share a verse or quote that you have found especially inspiring lately
I know that was three but as I said - Melancholy. I need a lot of inspiration right now. *Sigh*
Now I hate to say Goodbye, but there are Men in Black from 2064 standing outside my window - yes, yes I know, I have to stop hanging out with River Song. But she got me a cool Journal *Grin* Don't worry about me. I'll be back before you can say "Spoilers."
NOT THAT FAST!!!!! *Huge smile* but pretty fast. See ya around.
Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.