Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If you're bored, go jump off a cliff

 Hey there!! Kelli is doing a blog party for uninspired bloggers. I've been feeling rather bored an melancholy lately, especially since January is quickly graduating into February- so I thought "What the Heck?"

                                                      Gray Days to Glimmering Blog Party

1) Whats your favorite thing to do when feeling uninspired? 

 I listen to lots of music and make picture colleague's.

2)Tell us about a really great movie/Show you've just discovered.

 Well... hmm. Rise of the Guardians was brilliant, and Sherlock Holmes, Game of Shadows was also pretty amazing. As for TV shows, I love Doctor Who and we have started watching Leverage again. Leverage is super fun and clever. I like the character and plots, and it is usually clean.


My favorite characters are Eliot, Hardison and Parker.


Sophie is good - you've got to love the peculiar grifter- and I like Nate -  but Nate is probably my least favorite. He just isn't Eliot *Grin*

For a 'just discovered' show, Doctor Who is the most recent.



Don't ask me why, this show makes me extremely fangirly. I love it more and more each time. The 5th and 6th season have been especially good. The Doctor and his companions are amazing, in fact I think Moffat way outdid himself with the Mad Impossible Ponds - They are tied with Rose Tyler for Favorite Companions. They are so adorable together :-) The Doctor is best to described as "The Uncoordinated house cat that trips over a chair and pretends he meant to do that." He's crazy and I love him.


Why does Doctor Eleven get so much hate? I have no idea. I also don't understand how anyone could not like the Ponds. Because Doctor Who is so fantastic, I'll have to get back to you with it. Hold your breath, this show will get its own post very soon.

 3) What do you like to do to change your mood?

 I enjoy making picture collages, especially of my favorite TV shows. I also enjoy acting. I usually "Act Out Emotion" until the emotion is settled. Which means I do a lot of crying.

4) Your favorite drink is currently......

A toss up between Coffee and Tea. Coffee in the Morning, Tea at night. Usually by the pot full. Long live Britain!!

5) When you hear the word exuberant what's the first word that comes into your mind? 

Amy Pond. Sunflowers. the smell of fresh Rain.

6) What made you smile last?

Doctor Who

7) What five songs would make a play list to describe your week?

"I'm an Emotional Girl," by Terri Clark.
"Brave" - Josh Groban
"Safe and Sound" - Taylor Swift
"Popular" (don't ask) - Kristen Chenoweth
"Defying Gravity" - Idina Menzel

8) What's at the Top of your creative 'To-Do' list?

I really want to write a play and make a music video (daring, yes.)

9) the last thing you crossed of this list was....

Erm.... *cough*

10) Quickly, the first movie quote off the top of your head, please!

"What is this peculiar liquid?" Captain Haddock Tintin.

11) The best thing about January is...

My birthday is in January! (and what a birthday it was)

12) The worst thing about January....

It has been SO COLD! Just the other day it was -15. Its been this frigid negative weather for over a month. Not Okay.

13) What was your #1 resolution for 2013?

Erm, I had a bit. Be braver, be bolder, be happier... I'll say Grow in my Acting.

14) and lastly share a verse or quote that you have found especially inspiring lately




-Doctor Eleven

Benjamin Mee

-Unknown

I know that was three but as I said - Melancholy. I need a lot of inspiration right now. *Sigh*

Now I hate to say Goodbye, but there are Men in Black from 2064 standing outside my window - yes, yes I know, I have to stop hanging out with River Song. But she got me a cool Journal *Grin* Don't worry about me. I'll be back before you can say "Spoilers."







NOT THAT FAST!!!!! *Huge smile* but pretty fast. See ya around. 

God Bless
Bella

Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

6 comments:

  1. You and your sisters must listen to the same music, I've seen the same list on some of their posts. And Brave, but that is because it is an amazing song. (I need a sister. Reading things like that always makes me miss my lack of one.)

    I don't get the 11 Doctor dislike either. I don't like Matt Smith as much as David Tennat - when he first appeared he was great but fame kind of went to his head. But still, he is a brilliant actor and he does 11 so well. I miss 10 and 9 still, but I love 11.

    Aye, it bugs me too when the characters hate each other and then fall in love for no reason. I don't mind it if there is a reason, like Lizzie and Darcy, or Flynn and Repunzel. Because in those they began to realize how special the other was and it wasn't random and sudden.

    RIGHT! It is like, Every single story HAS to have romance so it is just put in. And it gets so annoying because it ruins an otherwise good book.
    I can't stand love triangles. I avoid them. I get so confused and end up feeling bad for everyone.

    The Ponds love story is sweet. It is almost fairy tale ish with a bit of the real world thrown in. but mostly fairy tale. A real life fairy tale with a girl in need of a rescue and the dashing hero coming to save her. (And yet she never just sits back and whines, and she never stops believing he will come. SO SWEET!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do listen to the same music - anything from Josh Groban to Nickelback. We are weird.

      Sisters are amazing people. I am sorry you don't have one :'( want to be my Honorary Sister? *Grin*

      I love Eleven. He is my 2nd favorite Doctor. I love each Doctor differently so its hard to say Eleven is better than Ten - they are too different. I'm like "LOVE ALL THE DOCTORS!!!"

      "Letters to Juliet" was a terrible love story. Both the main characters were rather annoying and irritating and for 3/4 of the movie they hated each other. Than - "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" and they got married. I sat there, very disappointing.

      The Ponds are brilliant - Mad, kind and wonderful, I love them. I really must do a music video on them - maybe.... "I do it for you" by Bryan Adams. what do you think? :-D

      God Bless

      Delete
  2. Aha, I thought River Song had vanished unexpectedly. Now I know it was YOU stole her from me just as we were about to use her Vortex Manipulator and find the Doctor. Do not speak to me now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't steal her - I borrowed her with every intention of bringing her back. Can't help it that time-travel had other idea's *frown* stupid Judoon

      Delete
  3. Okay. That last part... NOT THAT FAST did crack me up. :D

    ELIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things