Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hullo Blogger World!

Hullo Blog-niverse

  To all you bloggers surfing a about out there - Hullo! *Waves* This is my very first blog post so I may be a bit rusty - just bear with me here, and we can make it :)

 Here I go! First, an introduction -

 I am Bella, a fifteen year-old girl who is a wild and spontaneous. I come from a large family in the Sierra Mountains and I am a Traditional Roman Catholic. 
 There are many things I love to do. I love reading, I love watching watching TV shows, I love drinking tea and I love to act. My biggest dream is to become a actress and get into Musical Theater. Movies and TV shows also appeal to me, but I'm going after Musical Theater first. 

This blog will be a corner for insanity and oddities, and Random-tivity. (That isn't a word, I know.) I'm not really normal but that is okay. Normal people scare me. Eccentric and slightly crazy people are more fun anyway. So I'm proud to be crazy.  *bows* So to all you Slightly Crazies - WELCOME!

Well that was fun wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed your first peek at me! As I said it is my first post so.... a bit rusty. I hope I didn't bore you all stiff. Please come again any time you like! Now that we are all acquainted I would dearly love you to surf about my blog a bit, and remember, I serve tea! (well, *ahem* that is debatable) Thank you for sticking with me until the end. and for anyone who didn't stick around - I forgive you. *Smirk* 
Now I shall go

God Bless!
Bella



Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! but, um,  I sort of stalk them. 

13 comments:

  1. This is the best news I had all day!!!! I'm SOOO happy you have a blog now. I shall become a faithful post stalker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks Jack. I shall try to be a worthy blogger :)

      Delete
    2. If your posts are like your comments they will be brilliant. *Grin*

      Also, FIRST FOLLOWER!! HUZZAH!

      Delete
  2. Good job, Bella. You not only have a Google Friend Connect now, but you also have a blog list. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most encouraging people I know. Whenever I get discouraged, you leave one of your comments and cheer me up. You are a very dear friend and I am most honoured to know you. Thank you for always telling me what I need to hear. *Grin*

    I watched the Hitchhiker movie for Martin Freeman as well. He is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I LOVE his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella,

    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! *very happy* Very excited to see your posts in the future!!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *JUMPS UP AND DOWN!!!* I KNOW *eep* now we can be Blog-pals (A pen-pal only through blog *Grin*) Thanks for following.

      Delete
  5. Hooray for Bella!! She has a blog now!!! :D
    I might not always comment (I'm quite terrible about that) but I will be a faithful reader. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so good right? *Grin*

      God Bless

      Delete
  6. Hello,

    I saw you at Natasha Marie's site. If you love writing, the you'll love Blogger : )

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ivy! Welcome to my Hovel of Insanity. Please enjoy your stay :)

      God Bless

      Delete
    2. Thank you : ) Feel free to stop by my site as well. Do you just like to blog or do you like to write too? I love both.

      ~Ivy

      Delete
  7. Hi I've been following your blog for a while and I really like it but I haven't made any comments. I'm just going to go through your blog and do that : ) I have my own blog here: http://theliferandomthoughtsofindigomontoya.blogspot.co.uk/ I basically review books, movies and musicals. It would be nice if you checked it out.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things