Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Monday

Monday isn't so bad. For starters, I have no school to do. Everyone in my family has a day off from work today, and who want to waste that on boring school? No one. So we get a Free Day!! Cool :-)

First off I will post the answers to the Merlin questions.

1) In which episode is the "Tavern Joke" first brought up?

The Queen of Hearts, Season Three.

2) What is the Great Dragon's name? 

Kilgharrah

3)Which flower does Nimueh use to poison Merlin?

The Mortious Flower

4) How long has the Great Dragon been Imprisoned? 

Twenty years 

5)  What is Merlin's Mother's name? 

Hunith


Now to wish you all a Happy Mondays I have put up this video. Enjoy!!!




God Bless!
Bella

Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! but, um,  I sort of stalk them.

6 comments:

  1. I like Messy Mondays. I would so LOVE to take a ride in the TARDIS! Speaking of which, next time I see you I'll have to show you the bow ties, the fez, and the TARDIS necklaces I've made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! the fact that they know Doctor Who makes them so much cooler *Huge Smile* I'd love to take the TARDIS for a spin

      Delete
  2. I didn't know any of those. I need to get to series three so I can get the Travern jokes. I've heard them mentioned. Something about Gais always saying Merlin is at the tavern?

    Aye, if you just keep in mind the movie of Howl's castle is different from the book - and yet somehow the same - I think you'd be able to enjoy it. *Grin*
    Ug, if we lived closer I'd have you over and we could watch it together. Dreadful thing, this space. I need to build a beam, like they have in Star Trek.

    *Hurries off to do so.*

    ALLONS-Y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please notify me when you finish that beam - I'd like one too. Distance is not my friend. It makes seeing people, especially friends and family, inconvenient.

      I'll try to sit down and watch Howl with an open mind. for some reason it makes me nervous. *smiles guiltily*

      God Bless

      Delete
  3. Ah! You have a blog! (And a very nice one too!) :D I must admit, though, I haven't seen Merlin or Dr Who...or anything BBC. But I love the Messy Monday people! They are soo funny. And sarcastic. Sarcasm is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing my actors and their knack for getting hurt walking into the kitchen, I somehow doubt we will be able to make it through the complete trailer filming without one mishap. (Last time it was mostly attacks by trees. It got very dangerous back there for a couple of them. They're a rather disaster prone family.)

    Still behind on Merlin. This week went funny and I got little done. but it is almost over so I can redeem it next week. (Though, I've been feeling funny, so hopefully it isn't the flu moving in on me.)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things